Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar is the topmost priority of the government of India to be developed as a full-fledged smart city of the country. The city was founded in the late 1940s for residential purposes. But due to the change in the socio-economic climate of the country, the trend has been reversed. Today, Bhubaneswar is being counted among the top Tier-II cities of India. Of course, the city has witnessed exponential growth as far as planning and design, urban mobility and utility, socio-economic development, and other things.
As Bhubaneswar has emerged as one of the fastest-growing cities of eastern India coincided with Odisha’s economic and industrial development. Also, there is a great deal of infrastructural development in Bhubaneswar. If the global real estate consultancy report is to be believed, Bhubaneswar is the only city from eastern India that has shown tremendous real estate development.
Then, the top tech and IT companies of India have opened their centers in the city and have employed a large number of professionals from the entire country, including Odisha itself. There are a huge number of private colleges and technical education institutions have come up in the last two decades. That has raised the demand for residential properties in and around the city.
Best Places for Residential Properties
Being popularly known as the temple city, fast-paced financial and industrial growth, and being known as the educational hub of eastern India, Bhubaneswar is attracting people from all parts of the state as well as other parts of India to invest or buy residential properties. The location of the property and the land still get prime importance while buying residential properties. Its tranquil atmosphere, peaceful surroundings, and luxurious amenities are driving property buyers to the city. The following places of Bhubaneswar are most suitable for buying residential properties:
1. JaydevVihar: It is the Heart of the City and is regarded as the most desirable location to buy residential properties. It is a prime location of the city and has smooth communication from all parts of the city. Homebuyers can easily buy flats, apartments, individual houses, and plots in this locality.
2. Nayapalli: The famous Kalinga Stadium is located here and NH-5 runs by its side that connects cities like Kolkata and Chennai. It has superb connectivity with the main Bus Stand Baramunda, Railway Station, and airport. There are many attractive places like ISKCON Temple, Regional Museum of Natural History, Indradhanu Market, etc located here. Here, you will find luxurious residential apartments and flats at affordable prices.
3. Patia: It has emerged as one of the topmost residential zones of the city in the last decade or so. Though it is a bit away from the heart of the city, it is currently regarded as the educational and tech hub of the city. The flats and apartments are in high demand because industrial and IT companies have come up rapidly. The potential buyers can purchase plots in the areas like Chandrasekharpur, NandanKanan Raghunathpur, Padmakesarpur, etc. (5-7 km away).
4. Khandagiri: It is western part and one of the prime locations of the city. The place is popular for tourist destinations -Udaygiri and Khandagiri caves. The locality has everything starting from schools, hospitals, colleges to parks and shopping malls, and more. It is very near Chandaka Industrial Estate and wildlife sanctuary.
5. Saheed Nagar: This is regarded as the most developed location and commercial center of Bhubaneswar. This locality has witnessed substantial growth both in terms of commercial and residential properties. People can find budget-friendly flats, apartments, luxurious properties, etc at affordable prices.
According to a recent survey, investing in residential properties at locations like Jharapada, Sundarpada, Tamndo, Patrapada guarantees huge returns than anything else. In terms of natural beauty and quality of urban life, Sundarpada can offer affordable properties with real happiness and will let you experience superb life.