Vastu shastra means the “science of architecture”. It is the traditional Indian way of architecture. The texts of the Vastu shastra describe the principles of design and measurements, layout, space arrangement, ground preparation, and spatial geometry. The main objective of the Vastu shastra is to integrate the architecture with nature. The relative functions of different parts of the structure utilize ancient geometric patterns (yantra), symmetry, and directional alignments. Here, we will discuss how to improve the Vastu Shastra of a house without making structural changes.
What is Vastu Shastra?
Vastu Shastra is an inquisitive science of architecture that summarizes the forces acting upon a given space and makes the flow of positive energy. Vastu refers to mansion or abode and Shastra means science or knowledge. It is a sacred holistic science related to designing and building houses. The principles of Vastu have been derived from the sacred books of Hinduism. Vastu Shastra reflects various energies that come from different sources such as solar energy from the sun, lunar energy from the moon, cosmic energy, magnetic energy, light energy, wind energy, etc.
We all care about our houses and spend a lot of time, effort, and money to make them attractive and comfortable. Once a house is completed, it becomes difficult to make structural changes to your house. The following tips would help you to improve the Vastu Shastra of a house without making structural changes: Provide a bright light on the main door.
1. Avoid keeping a T.V. or computer set in the bed room. Computers and TVs should be placed on the Southeast corner of the study room.
2. Avoid keeping any water feature plants in the bed room.
3. Don’t use different mattresses and bed-sheet.
4. Arrange the furniture in such a way that it will form a square or a circle or an octagon.
5. Always brighten the corners.
6. Put a picture of bright sunrise in the southern wall of the living room.
7. Dining-room should not be exposed to the front door of the house.
8. Don’t put a mirror in the kitchen.
9. Keep the broom and mops far away from the kitchen.
10.Always keep the bathroom and toilet door closed.
11. Windows should open outwards.
12. Don’t keep spiky cactus plants in the house.
13. Keep an aquarium in the North-East corner of the living room.
14. Place a happy family picture in the living room.
15. Make sure there shouldn’t be any big Banyan, Pipal, and Thorny trees’ reflection falls on the house.
16. There shouldn’t be any obstructive house surrounding the plot.
17. The air and light should pass comfortably within your house. It should have enough water resources.
18. Use light incense sticks regularly in the morning and evening.
19. While worshipping keep your face towards North-East.
20. Cash boxes should be put in south of the room and the door of the Almira should open towards the North.
21. Students should face east while studying.
22. Keep your Gas in the southeast corner of the kitchen.
1 thought on “HOW TO IMPROVE THE VASTU SHASTRA OF A HOUSE WITHOUT MAKING STRUCTURAL CHANGES”
Hi there to all, how iis everything, I think everey one is getting moore from thhis webb site, and
youur views arre nice for new viewers.